Fun Facts: Congress had to recount the 1876 presidential race and declared Hayes the winner, prompting many disagreeing and angry voters to nickname him “Rutherfraud B. Hayes”; was the first president to use a telephone in the White House; his wife became known as “Lemonade Lucy” because she refused to serve liquor at White House parties.
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
315 LA Workshop no. 2 underway today!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (42)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,211)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (43)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (554)
- Mailbag (542)
- Monday MADness (185)
- News (788)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (568)
- Stuff from my Studio (3)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)