About The MAD Blog
Welcome to the blog of cartoonist and humorous illustrator Tom Richmond! In this blog you’ll find
- News and announcements
- Lots of images of artwork both in final form and in the stages of development
- Sneak peaks at upcoming projects for MAD and other clients
- Regular features like “Mailbag”
- Articles written on subjects pertaining to caricature, illustration, cartooning and MAD
- Movie and TV reviews
- Hours of mindless entertainment
Here is some information that will help you better enjoy the blog:
Permalinks: Click on the headline of any post to bring up a permalink to that post. A permalink is a permanent link directly to a given post. Use this if you want to link to a specific blog post from here on another site.
Comments: I am a pretty busy guy, and don’t have the time to moderate comments all the time, so sometimes the comments feature on a post will be deactivated. Please send me an e-mail if you wish to make some comment or share some insights into whatever topic is being brought up on a post. If comments are turned on, then feel free to leave one. All comments will be monitored and those rated over PG-13, containing spam, nonconstructive comments or cracks about my mom won’t make the cut. In order to post a comment you need to register, which only take a few seconds. You’ll find the link to register in the lower section of the left hand column of links on the main blog page, and the link to log in is also there.
Links: Speaking of links, the list of links (also called a blogroll) isn’t a link exchange program. If you want to link to my site then by all means please do and thanks, but please don’t write me asking to exchange links. If I exchanged links with everyone that asked the blogroll would be 10 miles long. Feel free to send me an e-mail inviting me to check out your site, and I’ll do so. My links section is only for links to the sites of friends, colleagues, clients and a few sites I frequent regularly.
- The opinions set forth on this blog are the opinions of the author and do not represent the opinions of any other person, organization, corporation, plant, animal or mineral.
- If you should develop a rash, itching or burning while reading this blog, the author claims no responsibility and suggests ointment.
- The surgeon general has determined continued reading of this blog may result in dizziness, headaches and possible swelling of the liver.
- No animals were harmed in the making of this blog. Ooops, just backed my chair over my cat’s tail…
- One cat was harmed in the making of this blog.
- Use responsibly.