For all those who have written me over the years asking if I do personal commissions, looking for a caricature of themselves or their family/friends . . . now’s your chance! I’ll draw one as part of a Limited Artist’s Edition of my book, The Mad Art of Caricature! A Serious Guide to drawing Funny Faces, just in time for the holidays!
This Limited Artist’s Edition will be limited to 120 editions, and will feature the following:
- A handsome, hand-numbered bookplate on the inside front cover (see above)!
- signed (and personalized as directed by you) by the author (me)!
- a pen and ink caricature of YOU or the PERSON OF YOUR CHOICE, drawn by the author (again, me) from photos you send me!
Here’s an example:
You send me your photos
Now for the bad news… this will set you back a ridiculous $75.00 plus shipping. On the plus side, it won’t be obsolete in 6 months like the iPad 3 was. I’m only doing 120 of these, then never again.
Visit the official Limited Artist’s Edition Order Page for all the gory details!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (33)
- Freelancing (150)
- General (1,183)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (38)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (539)
- Mailbag (522)
- Monday MADness (169)
- News (756)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (549)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)