For all those who have written me over the years asking if I do personal commissions, looking for a caricature of themselves or their family/friends . . . now’s your chance! I’ll draw one as part of a Limited Artist’s Edition of my book, The Mad Art of Caricature! A Serious Guide to drawing Funny Faces, just in time for the holidays!
This Limited Artist’s Edition will be limited to 120 editions, and will feature the following:
- A handsome, hand-numbered bookplate on the inside front cover (see above)!
- signed (and personalized as directed by you) by the author (me)!
- a pen and ink caricature of YOU or the PERSON OF YOUR CHOICE, drawn by the author (again, me) from photos you send me!
Here’s an example:
You send me your photos
Now for the bad news… this will set you back a ridiculous $75.00 plus shipping. On the plus side, it won’t be obsolete in 6 months like the iPad 3 was. I’m only doing 120 of these, then never again.
Visit the official Limited Artist’s Edition Order Page for all the gory details!
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
563 2017 Best Nine on Instagram #2017bestnine
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (40)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,203)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (41)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (552)
- Mailbag (537)
- Monday MADness (180)
- News (781)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (563)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)