As promised, a small peek at the art from MAD‘s satire of Breaking Bad in this month’s issue:
A few random panels from the parody:
Last week I was asked about the process in doing TV parodies, and if I had to watch every single episode of the series or just the last season or what. I thought that might make an interesting article, so look for that on Thursday after tomorrow’s SotW.
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
1055 Sketch o’the Week-Cesar Romero!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (42)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,208)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (43)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (553)
- Mailbag (542)
- Monday MADness (185)
- News (787)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (567)
- Stuff from my Studio (3)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)