Artist Ryan Kittleson of Orlando, Florida wrote me to share a digitally sculpted caricature he did of me for the Me Gallery. He recorded a sped-up video of his creation, done with the program Zbrush.
I’ve never used Zbrush but I’ve seen some cool things done with it. MAD’s Hermann Mejia has done some work with it. I understand there are even three-dimensional “printers” that will sculpt your Zbrush creations somehow.
Anyway . . . great stuff, Ryan…and thanks!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (33)
- Freelancing (150)
- General (1,181)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (38)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (537)
- Mailbag (522)
- Monday MADness (169)
- News (756)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (549)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)