I’m still staying remarkably busy considering the dire state of the economy. Here’s what I have on the board right now:
- MAD job– This one is still in the final pencil stage, as it sadly isn’t due for 6 weeks. Other stuff keeps cropping up preventing me from finishing it.
- Stay Tooned! Cover- This for John Read‘s fantastic magazine. I will have this done today.
- Book Job– Impossible deadline on a massive project I can’t talk about yet… so what else is new? I’m afraid you can expect to see the Dreaded Deadline Demon a few times in the next several weeks.
- Comic book– This one is still vaporwork, but promising. Can’t be more specific.
In the meantime, here’s the latest Marlin Co. workplace poster I wrapped up on Monday. The job was to depict a father trying to blow up a large outdoor pool, out of breath, neighborhood kids looking on, lady running in to save the day with an old fashioned air pump:
Pencil roughs. The client wanted the lady running in to be thinner (but not
too thin), eyes open and carrying a bigger bicycle tire air pump.
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (33)
- Freelancing (150)
- General (1,183)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (38)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (539)
- Mailbag (522)
- Monday MADness (169)
- News (757)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (549)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)