Seegen, Switzerland Caricature Workshop: Aug 8-10th, 2018
This workshop is sold out, but you can click the link below to inquire about a waitlist.
Dates: August 10-12, 2018
Location: Eichberg Hotel, Seegen, Switzerland
Class size: Limited to 15 students
The workshop is being organized by the Cartoon-Schule, a school of cartooning in Seon, Switzerland about 45 minutes outside of Zurich. While the workshop itself will be structured like my others, the school will be handling all payments for the tuition and providing the location and other logistics. The cost is CHF 550, and that includes:
- Lunch together on Saturday
- A signed edition of “The Mad Art of Caricature”
- A signed edition of “Sketch o’the Week Vol 1”
- Your personal caricature drawn by Tom
- A caricature print of the entire workshop group, Drawn by Tom.
- They forgot to include a signed artists proof of my “Batman” print on their website, but you get that too
The hours will be the same as my other workshops: Fri 1-6 pm, Sat 10 am- 6 pm, Sun 10 am- 5 pm. All the details are here on the school’s website. The class is in English. It will be held at the Eichberg Hotel in Seegen, where the school has arranged a group room rate. Limited to 15 students, and is open to anybody not just current students of the school.
Visit the school’s website to book your spot!