I have just scheduled my first 2018 workshop- Aug 10-12th… and it’s in Switzerland! This one will be a little different than my previous workshops.
The workshop is being organized by the Cartoon-Schule, a school of cartooning in Seon, Switzerland about 45 minutes outside of Zurich. While the workshop itself will be structured like my others, the school will be handling all payments for the tuition and providing the location and other logistics. I just show up and start teaching. The cost is CHF 550, and that includes:
- Lunch together on Saturday
- A signed edition of “The Mad Art of Caricature”
- A signed edition of “Sketch o’the Week Vol 1”
- Your personal caricature drawn by Tom
- A caricature of the entire workshop group, Drawn by Tom, alternatively on T-shirt or as a print.
- They forgot to include a signed artists proof of my “Batman” print on their website, but you get that too
The hours will be the same as my other workshops: Fri 1-6 pm, Sat 10 am- 6 pm, Sun 10 am- 5 pm. All the details are here on the school’s website. The class is in English. It will be held at the Eichberg Hotel in Seegen, where the school has arranged a group room rate. Limited to 15 students, and is open to anybody not just current students of the school.
Should be a great workshop!
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
149 Just added dates for Atlanta and London, spots still available in Dallas and Toronto! https://www.tomrichmond.com/product-category/workshops/
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (38)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,199)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (40)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (549)
- Mailbag (534)
- Monday MADness (178)
- News (774)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (560)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)