Here’s a look at the pencil roughs for MAD‘s parody of the movie “Sully” from the latest issue. You can see some of the finished art here. Better yet, go out and buy a copy of MAD #543 to see the whole thing!:
All of these roughs were done digitally on a Cintiq 27HD Touch and PhotoShop.
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
1055 Sketch o’the Week-Cesar Romero!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (42)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,208)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (43)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (553)
- Mailbag (542)
- Monday MADness (185)
- News (787)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (567)
- Stuff from my Studio (3)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)