Summer draws to a close and the drawing board is heating up. Here’s what I have going right now:
- Cover Illustration for the UTNE Reader– Kind of like my last cover for them, only different!
- Spot Illustrations for Cleveland Magazine– Fun little job for the city publication
- Jeff Dunham work– More illustrations for Jeff. I’m told he will have a TV special soon that reveals some of the stuff I’ve been doing for him (even credits me for it!) and when that airs I will be able to finally show off some of the work I’ve been doing.
- CG Animated Character Designs– More work for RG Entertainment that I did stuff for on their films Super Capers and I Want Your Money. The animated segments from I Want Your Money caught the interest of a company that is producing a series of over 20 commercials using the same characters. So I am now doing more turnarounds including Ben Bernanke and Pat Boone. No idea when they will start airing, but I’ll let you know.
- MAD– Something supposedly coming this week for issue #512, unless they got blown away by Hurricane Irene.
- Personal commission– No kidding, this one has been overdue for six years. Embarrassing. However seeing as how I finally got my book done, which I had been trying to do for about 10 years, this one seems like I’m rushing it.
Here’s some work I did recently for the Marlin Co. Click either image for a closer look:
275 Another great caricature workshop in the books! 2018 workshops planned for LA, Atlanta and Switzerland so far, with more to come. Visit tomrichmond.com/workshops for all the details!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (34)
- Freelancing (150)
- General (1,188)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (39)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (540)
- Mailbag (525)
- Monday MADness (171)
- News (762)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (551)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)