Kind of on the quiet side for a change…
- Illustration for Sports Illustrated for Kids– A two page feature with assorted athlete caricatures. SI for Kids is one of the publications I’ve always wanted to do work for, so this is exciting.
- 100 plus new caricatures for the “Bobble Rep” app- The updated app with the 112th congress should be available sometime in Feb… unless Apple bans it of course.
- Marlin Workplace poster- My usual monthly assignment
- Jeff Dunham Project- I have some final art to wrap up on this
That’s pretty much it, other than some overdue personal work for a few people. The good news is that the light workload has allowed me to (finally) finish the next “How to Draw Caricatures” tutorial on drawing mouths, which I will post on Thursday… so don’t forget to come back and check that out.
The MAD show on Cartoon Network is still in reruns but as I’ve done some work on a few new segments there will be new shows on soon. In the meantime, I see the CN website has a series of parody posters for the various shows/movies they’ve lampooned available for download, including a bunch based on my artwork:
You can find the full set of high resolution posters for download here.
309 Another great caricature workshop in the books! 2018 workshops planned for LA, Atlanta and Switzerland so far, with more to come. Visit tomrichmond.com/workshops for all the details!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (34)
- Freelancing (150)
- General (1,188)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (39)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (540)
- Mailbag (525)
- Monday MADness (171)
- News (762)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (551)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)