As I mentioned before this is one of my favorite pieces I’ve ever done for MAD. I just thought Desmond Devlin did a smart job on the writing and I had the opportunity to have a lot of fun with the subject matter. Here’s a few images from the article…
Click for a closer look…
Now go out and buy a copy, you clod!
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
161 LA Workshop no. 2 underway today!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (42)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,210)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (43)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (554)
- Mailbag (542)
- Monday MADness (185)
- News (788)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (568)
- Stuff from my Studio (3)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)