How to Get an Obama Bobblehead

January 9th, 2010 | Posted in News

Some weeks back I blogged about this 5 inch tall bobblehead of President Obama as Uncle Sam I designed for filmmaker Ray Griggs as part of the promotion of a movie he is making called “I Want Your Money”. A few people have asked how they can get one.

Ray told me yesterday that he is giving away the bobblehead to anyone who makes a $30.oo or more donation towards his film project. He has a donation page on the film’s website. All you have to do is follow the link, donate $30 (make sure you include your name and address with the donation) and you’ll get one of these Obama bobbleheads sent to you.

Of course the catch is you’ll have to donate money towards the making of a right wing film promoting conservative political viewpoints. Depending on your political opinions that might be too high a price… but that’s up to you.


Comments are closed.


I’m in LA doing back to back Caricature workshops. Here’s the class illustration of workshop no. 1. Visit for all the details and to see where others are scheduled in 2018!

Workshops Ad

Dracula ad

Doctor Who Ad

Superman Ad

%d bloggers like this: