EDIT- Well, that’s it! All my copies are now sold and I won’t be ordering any more to sign, draw in or otherwise sell here on The MAD Blog. Many thanks to all those who ordered the book.
You can always order a copy through Amazon here.
Christmas fast approaches and I have got exactly five… that’s right FIVE… copies of Bo Confidential: The Secret Files of America’s First Dog left. If you want one, now is the time to order. I will not be reordering any more nor offering them for sale with or without a signature, sketch or caricature of you after I run out of this stock.
You can order one of my few remaining copies here with any one of the following four options:
- Signed copy of the book (either personalized to you or just signed)- $9.95 (cover price)
- Signed with a sketch of “Bo”- $19.95
- Signed with a sketch of Alfred E. Neuman- $19.95
- Signed with a caricature sketch of YOU- $29.95
Great holiday gift for the person who hates everything. They’ll hate this too but at least they’ll have a good reason.
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
162 I’m in LA doing back to back Caricature workshops. Here’s the class illustration of workshop no. 1. Visit https://www.tomrichmond.com/workshops/ for all the details and to see where others are scheduled in 2018!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (42)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,209)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (43)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (554)
- Mailbag (542)
- Monday MADness (185)
- News (787)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (568)
- Stuff from my Studio (3)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)