EDIT- Well, that’s it! All my copies are now sold and I won’t be ordering any more to sign, draw in or otherwise sell here on The MAD Blog. Many thanks to all those who ordered the book.
You can always order a copy through Amazon here.
Christmas fast approaches and I have got exactly five… that’s right FIVE… copies of Bo Confidential: The Secret Files of America’s First Dog left. If you want one, now is the time to order. I will not be reordering any more nor offering them for sale with or without a signature, sketch or caricature of you after I run out of this stock.
You can order one of my few remaining copies here with any one of the following four options:
- Signed copy of the book (either personalized to you or just signed)- $9.95 (cover price)
- Signed with a sketch of “Bo”- $19.95
- Signed with a sketch of Alfred E. Neuman- $19.95
- Signed with a caricature sketch of YOU- $29.95
Great holiday gift for the person who hates everything. They’ll hate this too but at least they’ll have a good reason.
750 My cover art for the next issue of MAD, exclusive sneak peek from @entertainmentweekly website
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (34)
- Freelancing (150)
- General (1,189)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (39)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (541)
- Mailbag (525)
- Monday MADness (171)
- News (763)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (552)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)