Happy St. Paddy’s Day!

Alfred_Leprechaun

Well, not until Sunday but I’m betting most people will be celebrating tonight and tomorrow night. The above is an illustration I did for Warner Bros Consumer Products last summer for some T-shirts or other merchandise for this time of year. You can order one here if you are so inclined.

Anyway, Happy St. Patrick’s Day weekend!

Tags:

7 Responses to “Happy St. Paddy’s Day!”

1. danmccartist says:

Is there a coupon code for NCS members? Email me at appleandy@msn.com Thanks Dan

2. Cian Walsh says:

Happy Patrick’s Day Tom…But as an Irish guy, I couldn’t let this one pass :) http://paddynotpatty.com/

:roll: Then why isn’t it called St. Pádraig’s Day?? That makes sense like expecting a person named Steven to go by the nickname “Rick”. Ok. Fixed.

• Cian Walsh says:

Pádraig is the Irish version of Patrick. But we wouldn’t inflict all that those weird spellings and letter accents on other people.

Ah, I got it. Thanks for the Irish lesson. My Guinness is bound to be tastier this weekend with my newfound Irish wisdom… my wife is 50% Irish, so she and my kids have cause for celebration. My Norwegian/German/French Canadian ass is just along for the ride. Happy St. Patrick’s day!

3. jailerjoe says:

Wish I was wearin’ one of your tees when me and the lass head up to O’Gara’s t’morra. Love the red sneakers:) Happy St. Paddy’s, Tom!