Sketch o’the Week

It occurred to me only after setting up the “LOST Sketch Collection” page that except for my early caricature of Evangeline Lilly I hadn’t draw any other women from the show. My bad. Therefore we have to do a few of the ladies of LOST. This week’s ink-wash sketch is Yunjin Kim, who plays Sun-Hwa Kwon.

Tags: , ,

8 Responses to “Sketch o’the Week”

1. Toby K says:

Hi, great sketch.
    I’m a 15 year old caricature beginner from england and I would love for you to check out/comment on/follow my blog: http://tobykcaricatures.blogspot.com/
    Thanks:)

2. Trevour says:

You got her expression down exact, Tom!

3. zwallenfang says:

I didn’t even consider that you’d be posting one this week, as the show is taking its only bye week of the season. Nice surprise, and dead on. If you do any more female characters, just promise me you won’t do that butt-ugly version of Tina Fey. I can’t wait to see her get killed off.

Heh heh… agreed. I thought about drawing her but there are more important female characters. I’m torn between Juliet, Libby or Claire for next week. I’m leaning towards Juliet.

4. I’d love to see you do Juliet. I hope they find a way to bring her back…I hated that she got killed.

Sun always has that surprised expression…you captured it perfectly.

5. Doug says:

I’m in the “love to see Juliet” camp. Claire would be great too. I’m afraid that you’re getting close to being done and I haven’t seen my favorite character yet. My favorite shows deal w/ Desmond but there’s a character out there who’s story arc I thought was just incredible. Here’s to hoping he makes his way in.

6. Leandro says:

Nice sketch Tom..
    I perceive a mix of reality (Hair/mouth) gently combined with loose hand traces (face shape).
    Congrats!
    Leandro

7. julio cesar naranjo says:

Hi Tom amazing as always nice expression, im wondering what character will you pic for the next sketch o the week, i cant wait to see it. Take care