I did the parody of this film for MAD, and used the “censored” gag in there as well. It refers to an internet rumor that the filmmakers had to digitally edit many of the scenes in the movie to reduce Routh’s “package”, which was supposedly distracting. According to this article, that is an urban myth that is not true. Still funny, though.
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
127 LA Workshop no. 2 underway today!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (42)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,210)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (43)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (554)
- Mailbag (542)
- Monday MADness (185)
- News (787)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (568)
- Stuff from my Studio (3)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)