I’m currently enroute to an undisclosed U.S. Military location where the weather is bound to be hot and sandy with a chance of camels. I’ve got a few blog posts queued up but things might be a little spotty on Tom’s MAD Blog this week. Don’t worry about my safety on this trip, though… if things get hairy I can always pick up Rick Kirkman and throw him at the enemy while the rest of us run.
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
304 LA Workshop no. 2 underway today!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (42)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,211)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (43)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (554)
- Mailbag (542)
- Monday MADness (185)
- News (788)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (568)
- Stuff from my Studio (3)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)