Doctor Who’s Your Daddy Dept.
I’m finally back from Comic-Con and other travels, and online orders for my Doctor Who prints are shipping. I sold a lot of them in San Diego, so if you haven’t ordered one yet, what are you waiting for?
“The Doctor is In” Limited Edition Print
- 450 signed and numbered prints
- 11″ x 27″, elegant matte finish professional print
- $25.00 (cheap) , $3 US domestic Shipping, $15 Rest of the World
These are a perfect gift for the Whovian in your life, the fan of MAD Magazine, or at least for anybody who likes colorful caricatures of random British guys. They can be personalized as directed, and ship in a sturdy cardboard tube so they arrive crisp and undamaged (assuming no Daleks get involved).
You can order one here. I am not sure how many will be left after my appearance at the Chicago Comic-Con in August, so if you are looking for a holiday gift for your favorite Whovian, better not wait too long!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (33)
- Freelancing (150)
- General (1,181)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (38)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (537)
- Mailbag (522)
- Monday MADness (169)
- News (756)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (548)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)