Right now I have basically nothing on the drawing board, except the dreaded “almost ready” sort of projects:
- MAD Job for #521– Promised to be “meaty”… might mean I am drawing cows. Still in the works in editorial.
- DC Comics job– Previously mentioned forthcoming assignment…
- WB Product illustration– One down on this two illustration job, second one still in development so in temporary limbo
- Workplace poster illustration– my usual monthly assignment, direction not yet delivered
That’s it for certain jobs bound to be on the way shortly, although there are a few “maybe” jobs in the works as well. I don’t mind, as The Lovely Anna and I are off to the beautiful island of Maui today to escape the Minnesota winter for a week. Thanks to the magic of pre-dated posting, Tom’s MAD Blog will continue on it’s usual arc of incoherent rambling.
Above is my latest workplace poster illustration, below the pencil rough and inks. Clicky to embiggen any image. Mahalo.
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
147 Just added dates for Atlanta and London, spots still available in Dallas and Toronto! https://www.tomrichmond.com/product-category/workshops/
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (38)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,197)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (40)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (549)
- Mailbag (534)
- Monday MADness (178)
- News (773)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (560)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)