Things are starting to heat up in the studio already this year:
- MAD– A very different assignment for me for issue #520. Extremely fun on a personal level.
- Warner Bros Product Illustrations– This one is held up with some conceptual rethinking
- Marlin Workplace Poster– My usual monthly assignment
- Limited Edition Books– Have a new batch to get done this week!
- Book Illustration– In negotiations but pretty much a done deal.
The image above is the last of my Dave Navarro spots for his column in Penthouse, which should have been in the most recent issue.
328 Another great caricature workshop in the books! 2018 workshops planned for LA, Atlanta and Switzerland so far, with more to come. Visit tomrichmond.com/workshops for all the details!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (34)
- Freelancing (150)
- General (1,188)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (39)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (540)
- Mailbag (525)
- Monday MADness (171)
- News (762)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (552)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)