- Alfred E. Neuman existed well before Mad Magazine ever came about.
- Mad Magazine used to sell actual straight jackets!
- Every Mad cover has an easter egg of the letters “ind” to form “Mad Mind”.
Check it out here! They even linked back to one of my posts here on The MAD Blog concerning legend number one (Thanks, CBR!), but they also debunk my explanation of the “ind” legend… you decide which explanation is true.
222 From my upcoming "Men of Steel" limited edition print- Christopher Reeve! #Superman #caricature #madmagazine
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (10)
- Freelancing (132)
- General (1,024)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (13)
- It's All Geek to Me! (50)
- MAD Magazine (451)
- Mailbag (433)
- Monday MADness (94)
- News (635)
- On the Drawing Board (151)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (439)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (9)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (16)