Here are a few spot illustrations I did that are appearing in this month’s issue of Seattle Business Magazine in their article on “The Good, The Bad, and the Stupid” in business in 2011:
Feeling the heat in the PA Amazon Warehouse…
Washington state’s Governor closes the state tourism office to save money.
Starbucks new 31-ounce “Trenta”…!
Seattle developer Michael Mastro, his wife and her two diamond rings (weighing in at over 40 carats total) go on the lam from their bankruptcy hearings.
119 Now you'll know I'm coming!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (10)
- Freelancing (134)
- General (1,049)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (14)
- It's All Geek to Me! (50)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (457)
- Mailbag (441)
- Monday MADness (103)
- News (641)
- On the Drawing Board (152)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (458)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (11)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (16)