Here are a few spot illustrations I did that are appearing in this month’s issue of Seattle Business Magazine in their article on “The Good, The Bad, and the Stupid” in business in 2011:
Feeling the heat in the PA Amazon Warehouse…
Washington state’s Governor closes the state tourism office to save money.
Starbucks new 31-ounce “Trenta”…!
Seattle developer Michael Mastro, his wife and her two diamond rings (weighing in at over 40 carats total) go on the lam from their bankruptcy hearings.
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (21)
- Freelancing (149)
- General (1,148)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (34)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (509)
- Mailbag (504)
- Monday MADness (150)
- News (720)
- On the Drawing Board (157)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (528)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (16)