This week’s subject is actress Sarah Jessica Parker. She is not the classic beauty, having a very long, angular, and “horsey” sort of face. Her nose is an obvious feature to exaggerate, but I’ve always been struck by how big and square her jaw is much more than her nose.
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
294 LA Workshop no. 2 underway today!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (42)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,210)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (43)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (554)
- Mailbag (542)
- Monday MADness (185)
- News (788)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (568)
- Stuff from my Studio (3)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)