I’ve got trouble, Brotha!
Better late than never today! Continuing our series of ink-wash sketches of characters from “LOST”, this week’s subject is one of my favorite characters, Desmond Hume as portrayed by Henry Ian Cusick.
BTW- due to many requests I have set up a page with all the caricatures from this little LOST sketch series collected in it. You can see it here and always find a handy link under “Pages” on the top of my blogroll on the right of any blog page.
464 #nycc2017 #nycc commissions
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (36)
- Freelancing (150)
- General (1,193)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (39)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (545)
- Mailbag (529)
- Monday MADness (174)
- News (767)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (555)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)