Doing caricatures of beautiful women can be challenging, but if you look hard enough there is always something you can key in on. Scarlett Johansson might be gorgeous but she also has some very caricaturable features… squinty and small eyes set far apart, a wide and squarish nose, swollen lips, a fairly bulky jaw and chin and a small forehead.
Sign up for the latest news, Caricature Workshops and more!
295 Sneak peek from MAD #549, on sale now!
- Classic Rock Sketch Series (40)
- Freelancing (152)
- General (1,203)
- Illustration Throwback Thursday (41)
- It's All Geek to Me! (52)
- Just Because… (1)
- MAD Magazine (552)
- Mailbag (537)
- Monday MADness (180)
- News (780)
- On the Drawing Board (159)
- Presidential Caricatures (47)
- Sketch O'The Week (563)
- Surf's Up Dept. (29)
- Tales from the Theme Park (17)
- Tutorials (17)
- Wall of Shame (17)